- KML document.
- Location record.
- KmlTag 🔒
- Deletes all locations from the database.
- Returns a KML document containing a single location with the given timestamp and coordinates.
- Searches for locations in the given time range, optionally filtering by chat and contact IDs.
- Returns whether
chat_idor any chat is sending locations.
- Returns number of seconds until the next time location streaming for some chat ends automatically.
- save 🔒Saves given locations to the database.
- Enables location streaming in chat identified by
- Sets current location of the user device.
- Sets the timestamp of the last time location was sent in the chat.
- Sets the location of the message.