- An object representing a single message in memory. The message object is not updated. If you want an update, you have to recreate the object.
- Message ID, including reserved IDs.
- State of the message. For incoming messages, stores the information on whether the message was read or not. For outgoing message, the message could be pending, already delivered or confirmed.
- How a message is primarily displayed.
- Deletes requested messages by moving them to the trash chat and scheduling for deletion on IMAP.
- Estimates the number of messages that will be deleted by the options
delete_server_after. This is typically used to show the estimated impact to the user before actually enabling deletion of old messages.
- Get the raw mime-headers of the given message. Raw headers are saved for incoming messages only if
set_config(context, "save_mime_headers", "1")was called before.
- Returns contacts that sent read receipts and the time of reading.
- Returns the number of messages in contact request chats.
- The number of messages assigned to unblocked chats
- Marks requested messages as seen.