Verified contact protocol implementation as specified by countermitm project.
- bob 🔒Bob’s side of SecureJoin handling.
- bobstate 🔒Secure-Join protocol state machine for Bob, the joiner-side.
- qrinvite 🔒Supporting code for the QR-code invite.
- What to do with a Secure-Join handshake message after it was handled.
- Set of characters to percent-encode in email addresses and names.
- Generates a Secure Join QR code.
- Handle incoming secure-join handshake.
- Get an unblocked chat that can be used for info messages.
- Take a scanned QR-code and do the setup-contact/join-group/invite handshake.
- Tries to mark peer with provided key fingerprint as verified.
- observe_securejoin_on_other_device() must be called when a self-sent securejoin message is seen.
- Send handshake message from Alice’s device; Bob’s handshake messages are sent in