- An object representing a single contact in memory.
- Valid contact address.
- Contact ID, including reserved IDs.
- Modifier 🔒
- Possible origins of a contact.
- Time during which a contact is considered as seen recently.
- Compares two email addresses, normalizing them beforehand.
- Returns address lowercased, with whitespace trimmed and
- Returns false if addr is an invalid address, otherwise true.
- Normalize a name.
- Set profile image for a contact.
- Sets contact status.
- Updates last seen timestamp of the contact if it is earlier than the given